Talking about Pamplona

Hi everybody,
I'm a guy from the North of Spain, from a town called Pamplona. I've been the last three years almost without learning English because of the career. Now I'm retaking it because if I want to work as an engineer I have to be fluent in both spoken and written English. Due to I'm only able to understand the context of English texts I would like to improve my English on italki.
I think that through italki it's possible to learn a foreign language without paying any money =)
Because of that, I'll try to do my best to correct other people´s entries and if someone could correct also mine I would be thanful.
Cheers,
Iñaki

Talking about Pamplona

Hi everybody,
    I'm a guy from the North of Spain, from a town called Pamplona. I've been spent most of the last three years almost without learning any  English because of the my career. Now I'm retaking it studying it again because if I want to work as an engineer I have to be fluent in both spoken and written English. Due to  As I'm only able to understand the context of English texts I would like to improve my spoken English on italki.
    Because of that, I'll try to do my best to correct other people´s entries and if someone could correct also mine I would be thanful  grateful .
    Cheers,
    Iñaki

That was very good, perfectly understandable English and my corrections are mostly a matter of style. Now tell us about Pamplona in English.