Die Hard

Recently I went to the cinema and watched Die Hard. I visited the cinema at with my girlfriend at eight o'clock. The main actor was Bruce Willis. The film started in America and Bruce Willis playing a police officer decided to travel to Russia to search for his son who was caught by the Russian police. The son was accused for murder but at the moment the court proceedings began a group blowed up the court room and he together with another accused man could escape. As they left the building Mr Willis and his son met for the first time during the film, but they could not talk, because the group of armed men were behind them and a great car chase began. The chaser used a big lorry and Mr Willis son drove a delivery van. Mr Willis tried to rescue his son by attacking the chasers with another car and finally he succeded in pushing them aside. The chasers had a big crash and Willis, his son and this Russian man could escape again. It turned out that Willis son worked for the CIA and that the Russian man had a folder which the CIA wanted to have. The Russian agreed to giv Willis son the folder, but it was stored in a safe room and first they had to get the key for this room. At the building where the key was hidden the attackers already awaited Willis and his son. The Russian flew away in ahelicopter together with his daughter who he wanted to take with him to the USA. Willis and his son stole a car as they knew where the folder was and went by car to Tschernobyl. Finally they found the room with the folder, but the Russians where there before them. Now it turned out that the Russian called Kamarow who they wanted to help to escape from Russia was a bad guy. He tried stealing uranium to build a nuclear bomb with. A big fight began and in the end the Russians wanted to escape with their helicopter what did not work. The helicopter crashed and Willis and his son fell into a swimming pool as they avoided the helicopter. The evil where death and the heroes could fly home in a small airplane. Willis daughter already awaited the two at the US airport.

It was really a great film with lots of explosions and good looking stunts. The story the film was telling was also comprehensible, but the popcorne was not enough for my girlfriend and me.

Kind Regards

Die Hard

Recently I went to the cinema and watched Die Hard. I visited the cinema at with my girlfriend at eight o'clock. The main actor was Bruce Willis. The film started in America and Bruce Willis playinged a police officer who decided to travel to Russia to search for his son who was had been caught being held by the Russian police. The son was accused for of murder, but at the moment the court proceedings began a group blowed blew up the court room and he together with another accused man could were able to escape. As they left the building Mr Willis and his son met for the first time during the film, but they could not talk, because the a group of armed men were behind them and a great car chase began. The chaser used a big lorry and Mr Willis's son drove a delivery van. Mr Willis tried to rescue his son by attacking the chasers with another car and finally he succeded in pushing them aside. The chasers had a big crash and Willis, his son and this Russian man could were able to escape again. It turned out that Willis's son worked for the CIA and that the Russian man had a folder which the CIA wanted to have. The Russian agreed to give Willis's son the folder, but it was stored in a safe room and first they had to get the key for this room. At the building where the key was hidden the attackers already awaited were waiting for Willis and his son. The Russian flew away in a helicopter together with his daughter who he wanted to take with him to the USA. Willis and his son stole a car, as they knew where the folder was and went by car to Tschernobyl. Finally they found the room with the folder, but the Russians where there before them. Now it turned out that the Russian called Kamarow who they wanted to help to escape from Russia was a bad guy. He tried stealing uranium to build a nuclear bomb with. A big fight began and in the end the Russians wanted to escape with their helicopter what but it did not work. The helicopter crashed and Willis and his son fell into a swimming pool as they avoided the helicopter. The evil where death and the heroes could fly home in a small airplane.( I am not sure what is meant in the last sentence). Willis daughter already awaited the two at the US airport.

Kind Regards

Well, you have convinced me to see it if I have a chance!

More notebook entries written in Russian