My name is?

Hi my name is Gaetano. I'm twenty nine age. I 'm born in Italy and i come from Naple.
I stay on italki to learn and employ my english language.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Bye

Gaetano

My name is?

Hi my name is Gaetano. I'm twenty nine years old.was born in Italy and I live in Naples.
    come on italki to learn and practice English.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Bye

Gaetano

There is no need to say "Thank you for your cooperation".  That is too formal for something like this.  You could use only Thank you, or Sincerely (still rather formal) or just sign your name.

You did well and I hope this helps.

My name is?

Hi my name is Gaetano, . I'm twenty nine years of age. I 'm born in Naples, Italy and i come from Naple. I stay like to be on italki to learn and employ my use English language.

Thanks you for your cooperation.

Bye.

Gaetano

I am correcting it in an informal and friendly style.  In a more formal style, it would be:

Greetings. My name is Gaetano. I am twenty-nine years old.  I was born in Naples, Italy.  I hope to learn and use English here at italki.

I thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Gaetano.

My name is?

Hi my name is Gaetano. I'm twenty nine years old. I 'm born in Italy and I come from Naple.
    I stay on italki to learn and employ my english language. - I think the use of "stay" isn't very right here.Also you probably want to improve you english,not employ it :D,and there is no need to say language after english - it optional ;).So I think it should be something like this - I came to italki to learn and improve my english.
    Anyway you did good :P.Keep studying.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

Bye

Gaetano