The reason why children like KFC and Mcdonald’s

“Hey, baby, look at this fried chicken wing, call it ‘Little Aunt’, because it is going to be the future me, a part of me, the flesh of my leg or face! I hate you! I have ate 7 fried chicken wings and legs, a pudding and one cup of super disgusting sweet drinks. I hate you, I ate so much because of you!” I talked with my 9 years old nephew.

“Haha, hey, little aunt, hello, little aunt, look, mama, this chicken wing is little aunt. ” Nephew said.

My nephew like KFC and Mcdonald very much. I think the reason is these restaurants are like children’s world not adult’s, bright colorful decoration, what make children delight is, amazing, the food is like toys! How cute and weird the food is.(For non-western, the food looks strange! ) The adult’s world is very dull at all, they eat really like a machine!

Except the junk food , KFC is a good place.

“Hey, baby, look at this fried chicken wing. Call it ‘Little Aunt’, because it is going to be the future me, a part of me, the flesh of my leg or face! I hate you! I have eaten 7 fried chicken wings and legs, a pudding, and one cup of a super disgusting sweet drinks. I hate you; I ate so much because of you!” I said to my 9 years old nephew.

“Haha! Hey, little aunt; hello, little aunt. Look, mama, this chicken wing is little aunt,my nephew said.

My nephew likes KFC and McDonalds very much. I think the reason is because these restaurants are like a children’s world not adult’s, with bright colorful decorations,

and  the food that is like toys! Oh, how this delights and amazes children! How cute and weird the food is.  (For non-westerners, the food looks strange!) The adult’s world is very dull after all; they really eat like a machine!

Except for the junk food , KFC is a good place.

Way to go, Grace! That was a very well written and entertaining story that contains many interesting observations.  I hope my changes did not distort your intended meaning.  Sometimes, when a person is expresses more complex and detailed ideas as you have, the corrections become more challenging.  

One point to think about which is confusing is "He likes - they like".  Yes it seems strange that a singular pronoun would use a verb that ends with an "s" and the plural form would use a verb without a final "s". In this case, the "s" does not indicate a plural form like it would with a noun.  So, verbs and nouns are different.