Follow your dream and live a true life of your own

Everyone has dreams, be it colorful or dark.But only very few of them can thrill you and encourage you to give up anything for it. Only by following your heat can you realize your true happiness. There must be a varity of ways to discover these meanful dreams. I hope that I can find them very soon. From then on, I would dedicate myself to them.

Hey! Great job by the way!

Follow your dream and live

Everyone has dreams, be it colorful or dark.  Only a few of them can encourage and inspire you to give up anything for it.  By following your heart, you can realize your true happiness.  There are a variety of ways to discover the meanings of your dreams.  I hope that I as well as you, can discover them.  From now on, I will dedicate myself to obtain enlightenment.

I hope this helps Ben! Have a great Day!

Everyone has dreams, be it colorful or dark. But only very few of them can thrill you and encourage you to give up anything for it. Only by following your heat passion can you realize your true happiness. There must be a varity of ways to discover these meanful meaningful dreams. I hope that I can find them very soon. From then on, I would dedicate myself to them.

I understand what you mean by "heat", but it sounds unnatural in this sentence. "Passion" is a much better word. Overall it is good, but it might sound a little unnatural. Here is my version:

Everyone has a dream, be it colorful or dark. However, only very few of them can thrill and encourage you to give up everything in pursuit of it. Only by following your passion can you achieve true happiness. There must be a varity of ways to discover these meaningful dreams, and I hope that I can find them very soon. From that point forward, I would dedicate myself to them.

Everyone has it's own dreams, be it colorful or dark. But only very few of them can thrill you and encourage you to give up anything for it. Only by following your heat best Dream can you may realize your true happiness. There must be a varity different of ways to discover these meanful dreams. I hope that I can find them very soon. From then on after that , I would will dedicate myself to them.