Few days ago,

Few days ago, we had an exam. There was a text for us to read and we have to write a reaction or reflection after reading it.

I was really nervous. I know that it would be very hard for me to make a reaction or reflection essay about something. I'm having a hard time expressing myself.

I already accepted that I'm not good in English nor in any other areas. I always get nervous when I need to write an essay, poems, or reaction papers.

I wonder what will happen to me in the future where I will face more of these. Especially in job interviews, communicating with people.

Few days ago,

A few days ago, we had an exam. There was a text for us to read and we had to write a reaction or reflection after reading it.
    (There was a text for us to read and we had to write a response.) Your's is correct but this is simpler and flows better. :)
    I was really nervous. I knew that it would be very hard for me to make a reaction or reflection essay about something. I'm having a hard time expressing myself.

I've already accepted that I'm not good at English or in any other areas. I always get nervous when I need to write an essay, poems, or reaction papers.

I wonder what will happen to me in the future when I will have to face more of these, especially in job interviews and communicating with people.