The truth of life 人生的真相

Here is a short article I read recently, I want to share with you.

有人向達賴喇嘛提出問題:關於人生,最讓您感到驚訝的是什麼?

他回答:「人類,為了賺錢,他犧牲健康。為了修復身體,他犧牲錢財。
然後,因擔心未來,他無法享受現在。就這樣,他無法活在當下。
活著時,他忘了生命是短暫的。死時,他才發現他未曾好好地活著。」

Someone asked Dalai Lama a question, about life, what is the most surprised to you? He answered, people for making money to sacrifice healthy, and for recovering body to sacrifice money, then because of worrying about future, he can't enjoy now. So it is, he can't live at the moment. When he was alive, he forgot life is short. In the end, he found he had never lived until he died.

The truth of life 人生的真相

有人向達賴喇嘛提出問題:關於人生,最讓您感到驚訝的是什麼?

他回答:「人類,為了賺錢,他犧牲健康。為了修復身體,他犧牲錢財。
    然後,因擔心未來,他無法享受現在。就這樣,他無法活在當下。
    活著時,他忘了生命是短暫的。死時,他才發現他未曾好好地活著。」

Someone asked the Dalai Lama a question, about life. What is the most surprises to you him the most? He answered, His reply, "People for making money to sacrifice at the expense of their health. y, and for recovering body to sacrifice money, To get back their health, they sacrificed their wealth.  Afterwards, because they then because of worrying about the future, they can't cannot enjoy the moment now. So it is, he can't live at the moment In this way, they did not live. When he was alive, they forget that he forgot life is short. In death, will they only discover that they did not truly lived." the end, he found he had never lived until he died.