I'm leaving Italy

Yesterday evening I was at a party organized by three friends of mine who are leaving Italy.
They are going to New Zeland because they are tired of the Italian situation.
They want to try to find new job's opportunities there.
I'm leaving Italy too but I'll stay in Europe.
I'm going to Dublin in Ireland.
At the moment I've planned to stay there for one month to attend an english class but I want to look around for a job like my three friends in New Zeland.
I'd like to be able to stay one month more.

I'm leaving Italy

Yesterday evening/Last night I was at a party organized/organised (both are correct, the z is the American spelling) by three friends of mine who are leaving Italy.
    They are going to New Zealand because they are tired of the current (economic) situation in Italy.
    They want to try to find new job opportunities/ jobs there.
    I'm leaving Italy too but I'm going to stay / I'll be staying / I'm staying in Europe.
    I'm going to Dublin, Ireland.
    At the moment I've planned to stay there for one month to attend an English class but I want to look around for a job like my three friends in New Zealand.
    I'd like to be able to stay for another month / an extra month.

Good luck! I hope you find a great job :)

I'm leaving Italy

(Yesterday evening) Last night I was at a party organised by three friends of mine who are leaving Italy.
    They are going to New Zealand because they are tired of( the Italian situation) life in Italy/the Italian way of life.
    I'm leaving Italy too but I'll/I'm going to stay in Europe.
    I'm going to Dublin in Ireland.
    At the moment I've planned to stay there for one/a month to attend an English class but I want to look around for a job like my three friends in New Zealand.
    I'd like to be able to stay (one month more) for another month.

Enjoy your trip to Dublin.  Ireland is a great place with friendly people :)