Why double posting? Nope! It's bilingual posting :)

I've just doubled the number of my entries in this notebook by translating into Romanian my original English posts. Why is that? I've noticed people are writing in languages they don't master and await corrections, but what to correct if you don't see the original author's thoughts in their "perfect native language"? You can only try to guess. Of course, this is even worse when you don't know that "perfect native language".

I've just been witness to an English conversation between people not speaking great English. They just kept misunderstanding each other and getting angrier by the minute. Such a pity since they are all nice people.

I guess the things to be done are to learn more, be more patient and reformulate partner's ideas so you understand them right.

I've just doubled the number of my notebook entries in this notebook by translating them into Romanian from my original English posts. Why so is that? This is because I've noticed people are writing in languages they are trying to learn don't master and await wait for corrections[Sentence too long.] How can one correct your essay when we fail to see what the author is trying to say?  , but what to correct if you don't see the original author's thoughts in their "perfect native language"? You Of course they can only try to guess. Of course, The worse situation is that the corrector does not have a great command of the langauge he is trying to correct.  [This sentence or thought can be left out.  In most cases, those who are good in the language will correct it.  Human nature] his is even worse when you don't know that "perfect native language".

I've just been had witnessed to an English conversation by two whose English are not good at all. between people not speaking great English. They just kept misunderstanding each other and getting angrier by the minute. Such a pity, such since they are all nice people.

I guess the things to be done are we have to learn more, be more patient and reformulate partner's ideas  each other's thoughts so that you we can understand each other. them right.

Even those speaking perfectly in their native languages can misunderstand each other!  Language is not all perfect.  They can hear but did not listened.