Is it a dream vacation?

Five years ago when I was fifteen years old, I spent the summer vacation with friends and teachers in Ifran. It was the first experience when I travel without my family. Really I was so happy because I got my dream vacation.
A day before this trip I made my suitcase.I took with me some of the most beautiful cloths and chose, also my camera to take some wonderful pictures. At 9.00 P.M I slept and all this night I was dreaming about the trip till I heard the sound of the clock. I woke up quickly at 6.00 A.M, I took a shower,I ate my breakfast and I wore my clothes. At 8.00 A.M my father pick me up to the bus station where all my friends had being together. An hour left the teachers told us to have a sit in the bus. I got scared when I saw the bus because it was so small,dark and most of the chairs are broken.
The way from Mohammedia to Ifran is so long. I got boring quickly, so I thought to have a rest but my friends bother my with them silly songs.After three hours we arrived to Ifran. The city is so wonderful and has a lot of great place to visit. I was wondering that might we stay at some good hotel in downtown, but when the teachers told us that we will camping in same forest out town, I said just wow are these teachers crazy?. We want to enjoy visiting this town, not to stay at a could and foggy forest for 15 days. We walked inside the forest until we found a great place for camping. We share small tents. I mean every ten person sleep in the same tent. Really it's so much. I didn't sleep in most of this days, because same of my tent mate snore and the others enjoy listening to music. The activities was about singing. dancing or drawing. anything interesting. Everyday the same old story. I got boring and I want just comeback home. I missed my mam food. The eating was so bad. I ate just a few of food to still alive. I lost some weight and I got sick. For 3 days I had a terrible stomach ache. Since there is no doctor I used some medicine I have brought it with me. Day after day the time for leaving this strange place get close. In the last day I made a promise to never get a vacation school trip because it was the worst vacation at the whole of my life.

Is it a dream vacation?

The way from Mohammedia to Ifran is so long. I got boring quickly, so I thought to have a rest but my friends bother my with them silly songs.After three hours we arrived to Ifran. The city is so wonderful and has a lot of great place to visit. I was wondering that might we stay at some good hotel in downtown, but when the teachers told us that we will camping in same forest out town, I said just wow are these teachers crazy?. We want to enjoy visiting this town, not to stay at a could and foggy forest for 15 days. We walked inside the forest until we found a great place for camping. We share small tents. I mean every ten person sleep in the same tent. Really it's so much. I didn't sleep in most of this days, because same of my tent mate snore and the others enjoy listening to music. The activities was about singing. dancing or drawing. Anything interesting. Everyday the same old story. I got boring and I want just comeback home. I missed my mam food. The eating was so bad. I ate just a few of food to still alive. I lost some weight and I got sick. For 3 days I had a terrible stomach ache. Since there is no doctor I used some medicine,that I had bring it with me. Day after day the time for leaving this strange place get close. In the last day I made a promise to never get a school trip because it was the worst vacation at the whole of my life.