Where is my swimsuit?

Every Monday's morning I take an aqua aerobics class in my fitness center.

I was preparing things for the class a few minutes ago but I couldn't find my swimsuit. Well, I might had forgotten it in the fitness center last time I was there!

I know for sure that I have another one at home. I HAVE to find it because I can't take the class naked and it'd be a pity to miss such a nice class.

I'm going to check my wardrobe once again. It's good that it'll be in order after it. :)

Where is my swimsuit?

Every Monday's morning I take an have aqua aerobics class in my fitness center.

I was preparing things for the class a few minutes ago but and I couldn't find my swimsuit. Well, I might had forgotten have left it in the fitness center last time I was there!

I know for sure that I have another one at home. I HAVE to find it because I can't take the class go naked and it'd be a pity to miss such a nice class.

I'm going to check my wardrobe once again. It's good to know I have a spare. that it'll be in order after it. [Don't understand and so I'm filling in the conclusion] :)

Hello Jitka, this one really was short! :p

Where is my swimsuit?

Every Monday morning I take an aqua (water is more common, but aqua is used too) aerobics class in my fitness center.

I was preparing things for the class a few minutes ago but I couldn't find my swimsuit. Well, I might have (because you didn't find it yet, it still has connection to the present) forgotten it in the fitness center last time I was there!

I'm going to check my wardrobe once again. It's good that it'll be in order after it. (I dont understand what you are trying to say here)

Great job, and not many mistakes ;)! However I still don't know what you meant to say at the end...