First notebook entry: Introducing myself

Hi, I´m here to meet people from other countries in order to practice English and exchange my own native language (Spanish). The most important to me is to practice talk because I want to run away from Spain and go to work to others countries. I´m telecommunications engineer and at this moment I´m working in a mobile´s company.

Hi, I´m here to meet people from other countries in order to practice (my) English and exchange my own native language (Spanish). The most important thing to me is to practice talk speaking (to speak) because I want to run away from or leave Spain and go to work to work in others countries. I´m a telecommunications engineer and at this the moment I´m working in a mobile´s company (a telecommunications company).

Good job, carlos. Some minor mistakes, but, overall, your message is clear and sound. Too bad to hear that you want to leave Spain; are the circumstances that bad over there? Its a country I really hope to visit!

I, myself, find the circumstances in Egypt bad - not as bad as the media portrays - but nevertheless, I will try as much as I could not to leave.

Hope all the best for you man!

Hi, I´m here to meet people from other countries in order to practice English and exchange my own native language (Spanish). The most important thing to me is to practice talk speaking because I want to run away from leave (run away is OK but sounds serious) Spain and go to work to in other countries. I´m a telecommunications engineer and at this moment I´m working in a "mobile´s"(?)  company.