First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I am learning English because I enjoy it. I enjoy get level up in my knowlegde, get more information about culture and traditions of English speaking countries. English , of course will be useful in my future occupation. I want make friends to get interesting talk and improve my English. My native language is Russian, and I grew up in Ukrain. I enjoy sport, music, films, theatre.

I am learning English because I enjoy it. I enjoy being able to level up in my knowledge and getting more information about the culture and traditions of English speaking countries. English of course, will be useful in my future occupation. I want make friends to have interesting conversations and improve my English. My native language is Russian and I grew up in Ukraine. I enjoy sports, music, films and theatre.

-This is really good! 

I am learning English because I enjoy it. I enjoy improving my knowlegde and getting more information about the culture and traditions of English speaking countries.

English, of course, will be useful in my future occupation. I want make friends to have interesting conversations and improve my English. My native language is Russian, and I grew up in Ukraine. I enjoy sports, music, films, and theatre.

- - - - -

Great!