Monday again...

Today, I wanna say hello to all my new friends! Now, I've just arrived to work.. very difficult to wake up on monday.. I'm industrial engineer and I've been working at town hall for the last 5 years. One of my hobbies is soccer and I want to do it this evening but it's raining now, so maybe i should stay home. I live in a little island, called Ibiza. Maybe, if you like electronic music, you know it, because best djs comes here in summer, like David Guetta or Carl Cox. We also have beautiful beaches.. so if your are interested, you can visit me! hahaha. I will be glad to be your island guide ;)

Monday again...

Today, I wanna say hello to all my new friends! Now, I've just arrived to work.. very difficult to wake up on monday.. I'm an industrial engineer and I've been working at the town hall for the last 5 years. One of my hobbies is soccer. And I wanted to play it this evening but it's raining now, so maybe i should stay home. I live in a little island, called Ibiza. Maybe, if you like electronic music, you know it, because best djs come here in summer, like David Guetta or Carl Cox. We also have beautiful beaches.. so if your are interested, you can visit me! hahaha. I will be glad to be your island guide ;)

It is sooooo cool that you live in Ibiza! I knew the name of the island because my favorite soccer players went there before. The pictures on their facebook of Ibiza are sooo pretty. Lucky you! Do you watch soccer too? Any favorite player?

Monday again...

Today, I wanna say hello to all my new friends! Now, I've just arrived to work.. very difficult to wake up on monday.. I'm industrial engineer and I've been working at town hall for the last 5 years. One of my hobbies is soccer and I want to do it this evening but it's raining now, so maybe i should stay home. I live in a little island, called Ibiza. Maybe, if you like electronic music, you know it, because best djs comes here in summer, like David Guetta or Carl Cox. We also have beautiful beaches.. so if you are interested, you can visit me! hahaha. I will be glad to be your island guide ;)