First notebook entry: Introducing myself

Nice to meet you. I'm Japanese who always talk to Japanese people , and would like to communicate with you. I have studied and practice Japanese by myself. Selfstudy is sometimes painful, so I would like to talk or chat with you. Learning is forever. I hope to keep in touch with you. Let's learn in a fun way.

はじめまして。日本人の学習者の方とも知り合いになって交流したいと思っています。独学で何とか社会問題を話せれるようになりました。英語が大好きな方や英語が必要な方と一緒にモチベーションを保って学習したいと思います。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

Nice to meet you. I'm Japanese who always talk to Japanese people in Japanaese, and would like to communicate with you in English too. I have studied and practice English by myself. Self-study is sometimes painful, so I would like to talk or chat with you. Learning is forever. I hope to keep in touch with you. Let's learn in a fun way.

Nice to meet you. I'm Japanese who always talk to Japanese people , and would like to communicate with you. I have studied and practice English by myself. Selfstudy is sometimes painful, so I would like to talk or chat with you. Learning is forever. I hope to keep in touch with you. Let's learn in a fun way.

Nice to meet you. I'm Japanese, and I who always talk to Japanese people , andso I would like to communicate with you. I have studied and practiced Japanese (do you mean "English") by myself. Selfstudy is sometimes painful, so I would like to talk or chat with you. Learning is forever. I hope to keep in touch with you. Let's learn in a fun way.

OOPT

Nice to meet you. I'm a Japanese who always talk to Japanese people, and I would like to communicate with you. I have studied and practiced Japanese by myself. Self-study is sometimes painful, so I would like to talk or chat with you. Learning is forever. I hope to keep in touch with you. Let's learn in a fun way.