My week-end in Vonnas

I would tell you about my week-end in Vonnas.
Vonnas is a small village in France around 120 kilemeters from Geneva.
This village is known due to one of the best french cooker Mr Georges Blanc.
The Georges Blanc's restaurant has 3 stars of Michelin's guide. Georges is the person very simple.
His life is cooking. His grandmother, his mother were also the cookers. So, Georges grew-up with love for cooking. His father was baker and pastry cook. It helped to Georges to be also a good pastry cook. Georges' first job was pastry cook. After his studies, Georges worked with his mother during 3 yers. After that he continued in family tradition and he took the family's restaurant.
Georges was not only a very good cooker but he was ambitious. He continued with mother's recipes and later he started his own recipes. With help of Jacqueline, his wife, Georges created the space of hight level of french gastronomy. During his career, Georges opened 9 others restaurants and hotels, he has own brand of wine and sausage, chocolate and sweeties.
The symbol of Georges Blanc's brand is cock.
Why? The speciality of his recipe is the cock with the cream's sauce.
I spent a beautifull week-end with discover the Georges Blanc's specialities.
Danica

My week-end in Vonnas

I would like to tell you about my week-end in Vonnas.
    Vonnas is a small village in France around 120 kilometres from Geneva.
    This village is famous/well known due to one of the best french cooks/chefs, Mr Georges Blanc.
    Georges Blanc's restaurant has 3 Michelin stars. Georges leads a simple life/George is an uncomplicated person.
    His life is cooking. His grandmother and his mother were also cooks. So, Georges grew up with a love of cooking. His father was a baker and pastry cook. This/he helped Georges to also be a good pastry cook. Georges' first job was as a pastry cook. After his studies, Georges worked with his mother for 3 years. After that he continued in the family tradition and he took over the family's restaurant.
    Georges was not only a very good cook but he was ambitious. He continued with mother's recipes and later he developed his own recipes. With the help of Jacqueline, his wife, Georges (inhabited?) the highest level of french gastronomy. During his career, Georges opened 9 other restaurants and hotels. He has developed/created his own brands of wine, sausage, chocolate and sweets.
    The symbol of Georges Blanc's brand is the cockle (?).
    Why? The speciality of his recipe is the cockle (?) with cream sauce.
    I spent a beautifull week-end discovering Georges Blanc's specialities.
    Danica

Qui met l'eau à la bouche! 

My week-end in Vonnas

The village is well known due to one of the best french chefs Mr Georges Blanc.
    The Georges Blanc's restaurant has 3 stars in Michelin's guide. Georges is a very simple person.
    His life is cooking. His grandmother, his mother were also chefs or cooks. So, Georges grew-up with a love for cooking. His father was a baker and a pastry cook, which It helped to Georges to become also a good pastry cook as well. Georges' first job was as a pastry cook. After his studies, Georges worked with his mother for 3 years. After that he continued in the family tradition and he took over the family's restaurant.
    Georges was not only a very good chef/cook but he was ambitious. He continued to use his mother's recipes and later he created his own recipes. With help of Jacqueline, his wife, Georges created the space of hight level (not sure what you mean here) of french gastronomy. During his career, Georges opened 9 more restaurants and hotels, he has his own brand of wine and sausage, chocolate and sweets.
    The symbol of Georges Blanc's brand is a cockerel.
    Why? His speciailty is cockerel in cream's sauce.
    I spent a beautiful (or fantastic/ wonderful) week-end with discovering the Georges Blanc's specialities.
    Danica