just me, come and lets have fun learning languages

I live in Costa Rica, its located in central america, between Panama and Nicaragua .I like practicing BMX biking, I studied english in an institute, I want to continue practicing english because I can get a good job with this languaje, I can get very good oportunities,and make new friends in other contries. I started studying english 1 year ago,I would like to find some native speakers who I can practice my english spoken with and I can help you with spanish. And if you are not native speaker dont hesitate either, lets have fun practicing languages!!

Just me. Come, and let's have fun learning languages.

I live in Costa Rica. It is a country located in Central America, between Panama and Nicaragua. I like practicing BMX biking. (Practicas otros deportes? Lo siento, no puedo encontrar los carecteres especiales aqui. Would be nice to also mention other fun activities you currently engage in. Do you like to go to the beach often? Do you surf, trek, kayak, etc.? Mention the kind of fun stuff you do that sort of describes a young person who lives in CR.)

I studied English in an institute and I would want to continue practicing it so I could be better in no time. I believe I could get a better job, have better oportunities, and be able to make new friends from other countries with better English language skills. (I made that last sentence sound like the subjunctive mood in Spanish.) I started studying English a year ago and thus I would like to find some native speakers with whom I can practice spoken English. In return, I can help them practice spoken Spanish. Non-native speakers are welcome too! Let's have fun practicing languages!

Good job Gilbert! I bet your conversational English is already great. Written English (much like in Spanish) is a little bit "too well-thought of" so to speak. You could read your original written piece to me unedited and I would have no trouble understanding everything. TTYL (talk to you later)!

I live in Costa Rica; its it's located in Central America, between Panama and Nicaragua. I like practicing BMX biking and I studied English in an institute. I want to continue practicing English because I can get a good job with this languaje language, I can get very good (better) oportunities opportunities, and make new friends in other contries countries. I started studying English 1 year ago, and I would like to find some native speakers with whom I can practice my english spoken spoken English (with). I can help you with Spanish. And if you are not a native speaker, don't hesitate either, let's have fun practicing languages!!

Muy bien! Be careful of run-on sentences, but that's more of a grammatical error than a problem with English. In English, the "its" is possessive and "it's" means it is. Also, we normally don't begin sentences with "and," because doing so is very informal. You could use it when writing to friends, but not in other correspondence. Grammatically, we also try not to end a sentence with a preposition ("with" was the one you used.) But nice job, your English is good!