What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

The 20th century has witnessed an unprecedented development in our daily lives. However, everything comes out a price, when we enjoy many conveniences bought from these new inventions, we also suffer diseases which influence our fitness greatly.
It is obvious that when our society have a rapid development, we will meet more and more pressure, especially in our jobs, it is a reason why ever age weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing is that we have to work harder and make more money for our families to improve our life's qualities. Also, due to our lives develop greatly, some daily excises become easier and more comfortable for people. For example, if people want to go around, they will use cars instead of bike. What's more, there is an increasing number of people would rather stay in the home to watch TV or surf on Internet than go out to have a walk.
I think, firstly, people should take excises. There is an old saying goes that practice is the power of life. If you don't have practice, there will exist more and more energy in your body. After a long time, this excessive energy will become fat. Secondly, people who is overweight needn't have eaten too much food, especially some rubbish food, which exist more energy. So, people should strictly control their diet.
In conclusion, people should keep a good living way, practicing and control our diet, if you want to have a health body.

The 20th century has witnessed an unprecedented development in our daily lives. However, everything comes out at a price, when . While we enjoy many conveniences bought from these new inventions, we also suffer diseases which influence our fitness greatly.

The 20th century has witnessed an unprecedented development in our daily lives. However, everything comes out a price, when we enjoy many conveniences brought from these new inventions, we also suffer diseases which influence our fitness greatly.
    It is obvious that when our society hasve a rapid development, we will meethave more and more pressure, especially in our jobs, it is a one reason why ever age the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are is decreasing. is that We have to work harder and make more money for our families to improve our life's qualities. >> [Let off here]* Also, due to our lives develop greatly, some daily excises become easier and more comfortable for people. For example, if people want to go around, they will use cars instead of bike. What's more, there is an increasing number of people would rather stay in the home to watch TV or surf on Internet than go out to have a walk.

*Only corrected some

*Only corrected some