About me 2

I'm from a small beautiful city. I like my town and I like too other cities and attractive places. I like a adventure holiday and it why I bought my bicycle. And I like ride my bicycle everywhere.

About me 2

I'm from a beautiful, small city. (Usually, adjectives that express opinion come first before the adjectives that state a fact)

I like my town and I like too other cities and attractive places too. (Put 'too' at the end of the noun you want to include in your statement)

I like a adventures during holiday and it why so I bought my bicycle. And I like to ride my bicycle everywhere. (if you like going on adventures at holiday season, you can say it that way. You can use the word 'so' instead of saying 'and it's why' or 'and that's why', just to shorten it and make it sound more natural)

Hope this helps. ^^

About me 2

I'm from a small beautiful city. I like my town and I like too other cities  and attractive places too. I like an adventure holiday and it  that's why I bought my bicycle. And I like to ride my bicycle to go everywhere.