Gambling

Hi everyone!
Today, I am going to write about gambling. Actually I have seen most of the people, who like gambling and even somewhere where it is illegal, they want to legalize. When I was around 13 years old, I got used to gambling in the sports after I saw one of my relatives betting in the cricket match. He was in fact a businessman and became addicted to gambling when he was in his twenties. whenever I went to his shop, he always told me about how much he won and lost. So, gradually I became interested and started to bet from 2 or 3 US dollars and ended up more than the 100 US dollars. I won and lost many times since they were part of the game and I did not use to care about a small amount of money. One day, I had lost all my money whatever I had and I was completely to the bottom dollars. One of the gamblers used to call me after I borrowed him 100 US dollars. Suddenly I had to leave the countryside and accompanied my uncle in the business since he was alone. After a few months when I went to the countryside, the gambler came to my house and although I was out of the home, he asked my father with a furious face about those 100 dollars. I had to come home and made aware to all my family members. Although it was a hard time, I had to let aware everyone since I had no any other option. My father returned all his dollars and since then I hate to gamble. Many people think that, people exploit gambling but I strongly believe that, gambling exploit people. I have seen here many people who have lost their businesses and houses for gambling. I would say, gambling is a vice industry built on deception and fed by intentional exploitation of human weakness for the sole purpose of monetary gain. Once people are addicted, it's quite hard to stop. People have lost houses, cars, and been left out on the street after becoming addicted. I know one person who had a shop of gold and was earning a big money but someday, he had also became addicted to gambling. So, one day, he lost his money much more than his liquidity and assets. People who gave them money for gold did not get in return, since he was unable to pay and he has left the country without telling the customers. Well that is all.
Have a nice day and see you with another notebook entry.
Take care.

Gambling

Hi everyone!
    Today, I am going to write about gambling. I've encountered a lot of  people who like gambling, and some who live in places where it is illegal and want it to be legalized. When I was around 13 years old, I started gambling on sports after I saw one of my relatives betting on a cricket match. He was in fact a businessman and became addicted to gambling when he was in his twenties. Whenever I went to his shop, he always told me about how much he won and lost. So, gradually I became interested and started to bet from 2 or 3 US dollars and ended up with more than 100 US dollars. I won and lost many times since they were part of the game and at that time I didn't care about a such a small amount of money. One day, I had lost all my money whatever I had and I was completely to the bottom dollars. One of the gamblers used to call me after I borrowed (here we would say "loaned") him 100 US dollars. Suddenly I had to leave the countryside and accompanied my uncle in the business since he was alone. After a few months when I returned to the countryside, the gambler came to my house and although I was out of the home, he asked my father with a furious face about those 100 dollars. I had to come home and confess to all my family members what I had done. Although it was a hard time, I had to let aware everyone since I had no any other option. My father returned all his dollars and since then I hate to gamble. Many people think that, people exploit gambling but I strongly believe that, gambling exploits people. I have seen here many people who have lost their businesses and houses due to gambling (addiction). I would say, gambling is a vice industry built on deception and fed by intentional exploitation of human weakness for the sole purpose of monetary gain (just like drugs, legal and otherwise...). Once people are addicted, it's quite hard to stop. People have lost houses, cars, and been left out on the street after becoming addicted. I know one person who had a shop of gold and was earning lots of money but at some point, he too had became addicted to gambling. So, one day, he lost his money much more than his liquidity and assets. People who gave him money for gold did not get in return, and because he was unable to pay his debts he fled the country without telling the customers. Well that is all.
    Take care.