How I cook pancakes

We need: wheat flour (one glass, about 250 ml), spoiled milk or kefir (two glasses), two eggs, a tea-spoon of soda, vinegar, sugar, salt and oil

Put vinegar to a tea-spoon of soda, then pour this into milk / kefir (the mixture will increase in size, so provide more space for this). Take another dish to grind the eggs with sugar (one table spoon, but you can add more) and salt (a tea-spoon). Mix the eggs with the milk / kefir. Add the resulted mixture to the wheat flour so to have a cream-like one. If it is not liquid enough you can put some water. After that, take a frying pan. Put the oil so it covers the bottom of pan. Warm it up for a minute or so. Then, pour a ladleful of the cream-like mixture into the hot oil. When, the edges of a pancake are brown, turn it to another side. Bon appetit!

How I cook pancakes

We need: 8 ounces of wheat flour (about 236 ml), 16 ounces of spoiled milk or kefir (), two eggs, a teaspoon of baking soda, vinegar, sugar, salt and oil.

Mix the vinegar with a teaspoon of soda, then pour this into the milk or kefir (the mixture will increase in size, [1] so provide more space for this). In a bowl, to mix the eggs with sugar (one tablespoon, but you can add more to taste) and salt (one teaspoon). Mix the eggs with the milk or kefir. Add the resulting mixture to the wheat flour until it has the consistency of cream. If it is not liquid enough, you can add some water. After that, take a frying pan. pour the oil into a frying pan until it covers the bottom of pan.  Place over low (??) medium (??) heat for a minute or so until warm. Then, pour a ladleful of the cream-like mixture into the hot oil. When, the edges of the pancake turns brown, turn it over. Bon appetit!

[1] Good alternative:  the mixture will expand,

I made some pancakes according to your recipe.  Первый блин вышел комом, а потом всё пошло гладко!