My First Time Pray...

Today, I did a really special thing (to me it is really special), and be honestly, I feel not good.

Well, here is the thing. Today after class I and my friend Bada met a Korean lady, she was coming to us say "Hi", and gave us a book with a CD (of cause it was in Korean, so I did not understand it at the first moment), then she started to explaining what it is, and she told me to read the book and listen to the CD... Yeah, you got it, she was from church, and when she find out I am a Chinese not Korean, she looked so surprised, and spoke some Chinese to me, told me she is really like China, and she had been to China many places, many times.

And then, she told she think there are many tragedies in China (yes, I agree with her), and she said they all because most Chinese people do not believe in God (I have to say I am disagree with this point, but I did not tell her), and she asked me my phone number, after I said "No", she gave me another book which is in Chinese, and wrote me her number and her Chinese name, she was so friendly, so kind of, and she was trying to teach me Christian, telling me to call her... we even took a photo together, every thing was going well, I feel nice...

And finally, something happened. she was asking me to pray with her, then I did not know what to do... I mean she was nice, and listening to her speech is acceptable to me, but I am an Atheist, usually I do not participate any kind of religious activities, that is my privacy. But at that moment, she was so kind of, and my friend Bada did it too (He is a Muslim), she even told me her God told her to save Chinese people (that was she told me)... And I was totally perplexed, hesitated like more than 10 seconds... Finally... I said yes...

And then, she hold my hands, and started saying the prayers, and I had to repeat every word her said, it was in Korean, which mean I did not really understand what does mean, and also I was so regretful, I felt like giving up all my beliefs that I have insisted many years......

I know, it is not that lady's problem, it is all my fault, I do not know how to say "No". :(

My First Time Pray...

Today, I did a really special thing (to me it is really special), and be honestly, I feel not good to be honest, it didn't feel very good.

Well, here is the thing. Today after class I and my friend Bada met a Korean lady, she was coming came up to us to say "Hi", and gave us a book with a CD (of cause course it was in Korean, so I did not understand it at the first moment), then she started to explaining what it was is, and she told me to read the book and listen to the CD... Yeah, you got it, she was from church, and when she find found out I am a was Chinese and not Korean, she looked so surprised, and spoke some Chinese to me, told me she is really liked China, and she had been to many places in China many places, and many times.

And then, she told us she think felt that there are many tragedies in China (yes, I agree with her), and she said they are all because most Chinese people do not believe in God (I have to say I am disagree with this point, but I did not tell her), and she asked me my phone number, after I said "No", she gave me another book which is was in Chinese, and wrote me her number and her Chinese name, she was so friendly, so kind of, and she was trying to teach me about being a Christian, telling me to call her... we even took a photo together, every thing was going well, I feel nice felt good...

And finally, something happened. she was asking asked me to pray with her, then but I did not know what to do... I mean she was nice, and listening to her speech is acceptable to me was perfectly fine, but I am an Atheist, usually I do not participate in any kind of religious activity activities, that is my right privacy. But at that moment, she was so kind of, and my friend Bada did it too (He he is a Muslim), she even told me her God had told instructed her to save Chinese people (that was what she told me)... And I, was totally perplexed, hesitated for like more than 10 seconds... Finally... I said yes...

And then, she hold held my hands, and started saying the prayers, and I had to repeat every word her she said, it was in Korean, which means I did not really understand what does it meant, and also I was so regretful, I felt like I was giving up all my beliefs that I have insisted had carried for many years......

[Religion is fine if you believe it, but what a shame that there are still people going around saying that any bad thing that happens is because of a lack of faith blabla, trying to scare people into converting. She should know better, and her kindness alone should be enough to make people consider joining.]