Kaitenzushi Again.

We went to the cheapest Kaitenzushi (Sushi) this evening. It was not cheap when I bought him dinner every evening, though. Although I have to pack to move the day after tomorrow, we met. Because we knew that he failed his recruiting interview which I introduced him. His age is too young to enter the insurance company where my friends worked as an intermediate recruitment. So I asked my real friend to introduce another job for him again. He ruck his confidence after took previous strong power harassments in a row. So I help him as possible as I can, I don't have a connection very much in here, though. By the way, all sushi is 100 Japnese yen each. This chain restaurant adopt an automation system, so you order sushi if you can't find on a conveyer via touch panel. And you don't have to count how many plates you eat. You just throw the plate into drop-off area on a table after eat sushi. My recruitment also hard because of my age. I have failed document examination more than 45 companies through online recruitment for one month, at last one design company which has brunch in Singapore set an interview next Tuesday in Osaka. It is not good timing for me. Because I'll move two days later from Osaka to Nagoya. I have to pack in the mean time.

Kaitenzushi Again.

We went to the cheapest Kaitenzushi (Sushi) this evening. It is not cheap when I buying him dinner every evening, though. Although I have to pack to move the day after tomorrow, we met. Because we knew that he failed his recruiting interview which I introduced to him. He is too young to enter the insurance company where my friends work as intermediate recruiters. So I asked my real friend to introduce another job to him again. He has lost his confidence after taking strong power harassments in a row. So I've been helping him as much as I can, I don't have very many connections here, though. By the way, all the sushi was 100 Japnese yen apiece. This chain restaurant adopted an automation system, so you order the sushi you can't find on the conveyor via a touch panel. And you don't have to count how many plates you eat. You just throw the plate into a drop-off area on a table after you finish eating the sushi. I'm also having a hard time getting recruited because of my age. I have failed the document examinations from more than 45 companies through an online recruitment site for the last month. At last, one design company, which has a branch in Singapore set an interview for next Tuesday in Osaka. It is not good timing for me. Because I'll move two days later from Osaka to Nagoya. I have to pack in the mean time.

回転寿司、再び。

最も安い回転ずし(寿司)屋に今晩行きました。毎晩夕食をおごっているので安くはありませんが。あさって(明後日)私は引っ越すため荷造りをしなければなりませんが、私たちは会いました。私が紹介した就職の面接に失敗したことを知っていたからです。彼は私の友人が働く損害保険会社に中途採用で入社するには若すぎました。そこで私は私の親友に他の仕事を彼に紹介するよう、再び頼みました。彼は続けて続けて強いパワハラを受けた後に、自信を失ってしまっています。ですから、私はこちらに知り合いは少ないのですが、できる範囲で彼を助けています。ところで、全てのお寿司がそれぞれ100円でした。このチェーン店は自動システムを取り入れているので、コンベアー上に寿司が見あたらなければ、タッチパネルで注文します。そして、何枚食べたか数える必要がありません。寿司を食べ終えた後で、ただお皿をテーブル上の回収場所に投げ込むだけです。私もまた、年齢のために職を得るのに厳しい時間を過ごしています。先月、書類審査で45社以上落ちています。ようやく、シンガポールに支社を持つデザイン会社が一社面接を来週の火曜日に大阪で設定してくれました。良いタイミングではありません。二日後に大阪から名古屋へ引っ越すからです。とりあえず、荷造りしなければいけません。

Kaitenzushi Again.

We went to the cheapest Kaitenzushi (Sushi) this evening. It was is not cheap when I bought buying him dinner every evening, though. Although I have to pack to move the day after tomorrow, we met. Because we knew that he failed his recruiting interview which I introduced to him. (His age is/He is) too young to enter the insurance company where my friends worked as an intermediate recruitment recruiters. So I asked my real friend to introduce another job for to him again. He ruck has lost his confidence after took taking previous strong power harassments in a row. So I've been helping him as much possible as I can, I don't have a very many connections very much in here, though. By the way, all the sushi was 100 Japnese yen each/apiece. This chain restaurant adopted an automation system, so you order the sushi if you can't findon a the conveyor via a touch panel. And you don't have to count how many plates you eat. You just throw the plate into a drop-off area on a table after you finish eating the sushi. (My recruitment is also hard/I'm also having a hard time getting recruited) because of my age. I have failed the document examinations from more than 45 companies through an online recruitment site for one the last month. At last, one design company, which has a branch in Singapore set an interview for next Tuesday in Osaka. It is not good timing for me. Because I'll move two days later from Osaka to Nagoya. I have to pack in the mean time.