My English Exam.

Last Monday, I did my first term English Exam. This year I enrolled by second year in Intermediate course, I have repeated this course because last year I din't have a lot of luck. There are four skills, reading, writing, listening and speaking, Then, last year in my September exam, the last chance to pass this course I passed three skills but I failed in speaking, I had 4,95 over 5, I have repeated only for five hundredths in one of four skills.

My languages school is an Official school then the teachers are very hard, especially the headmaster.

In this year I only go there to do the exams, last Monday I did three skills, and I think I did them well reading and writing but listening was a real lottery, I undestood nothing.

On the other hand, yesterday I did Speaking exam, my partner in my real life was my partner at the exam, because she go to the languages school too, she go to another class but at my same level, how both, she and I, have the same teacher I ask for our teacher to do the exam together, she accepted.
I think we have doing our speaking exam well, but I'll know results next Tuesday.

My English Exam.

Last Monday, I did had my first term English Exam. This year, I enrolled by for the second year time in the Intermediate course. I have decided to repeated this course because last year I didn't have a lot of much luck with it last year. There are four skills, The course consists of four components: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Then, last year  my September I wrote the  exam last September, which was my  the last chance to pass this course. Although I passed three skills but of the components, I failed in speaking. I had My final mark was 4.95 over out of 5 and yet I have decided to repeated the entire course for only for five hundredths of a mark in one of four skills. components.

The teachers at my official language school are very strict,  especially the headmaster.

In This year, I have only gone to the school there to do the exams. Last Monday I had exams in three of the language  did three skills, and I think I did them well with the  reading and writing parts but the listening component was a real lottery, disaster as I understood nothing.

On the other hand, yesterday I did the Speaking exam with my real life partner in my real life was my partner at the exam, because as she also takes English classes at the school.  go to the languages school too, She go to goes to another class although we have the same teacher and we are both at the but at my same level. how both, she and I, have the same teacher I asked for our teacher to if we could do the exam together and  she agreed. accepted.
    I think that we have doing both did well in our speaking exam well, but I'll know the results next Tuesday.

Well done Dani!  I hope you don't mind that I rewrote and rearranged some parts of your post just to make it clearer to the reader.

I am sure that you both will pass your exam with flying colors!

My English Exam.

Last Monday, I did took my first term English exam. This year I enrolled by second year for the second time in the Intermediate course. I have repeated this course because last year I didn't have a lot of luck. There are four skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Then, last year in my September exam -- the last chance to pass this course -- I passed three skills but I failed in speaking. I had 4.95 over 5, I have repeated the course only for five hundredths in one of four skills.

My languages school is an Official school, and then the teachers are very hard, especially the headmaster.

In this year I only go there to do the exams. Last Monday I did took exams that covered three skills, and I think I did them well. I feel confident about reading and writing but listening was a real lottery, I understood nothing.

On the other hand, yesterday I did took the speaking exam. My partner in my real life was my partner at the exam, because she goes to the language school too. She go to is in another class but at my same level. Now both of us, she and I, have the same teacher. I asked for our teacher to do take the exam together, she accepted.

I think we have doing our the speaking exam went well, but I'll know the results next Tuesday.

Is your English teacher a foreigner, or a bilingual Spanish person? In what way are your teachers "hard"? Do they have harsh personalities or is it that the class is rigorous? In any case, I think you're doing a great job and that your writing is improving a lot. I think it's wonderful that you can write such long entries in English, and I'm trying to get in the habit of doing that in Spanish.