look forward to advice and revision. thanks a million

topic: Some people think lawbreakers should be sent to prison, while other people think there are some alternatives (for example, lawbreakers with minor crimes can be made to work, which benefits the local community). Discuss both view and give your own opinion.

How to handle the perpetrators has been a concern of all countries. The imprisonment seems to be the ultimate destiny for the law offenders. However, sending them to jail can not cure all the social evils in root. Some effective job training and education should be adopted simultaneously to impede the vicious cycle of crime

Unarguably, imprisonment does deter potential criminals, which guarantees the stability and harmonious development of society. In other words, if they know their wrongdoings will incur such rigorous punishment, they are doomed to rethink their behavior including embezzlement, bribe and even murdering. However, when released from prison, those who lack conscientiousness are more likely to return to their track of crime. Consequently, other alternatives of punishments should be adopted.

Job training and education are the core rehabilitation approach for those lawbreakers. If not confronted with death penalty or life imprisonment, which accounts for tiny proportion of all inmates, they will step into society one day. They need to readapt to society and make their corresponding contributions. With the vocational and career knowledge obtained after their arrest, they are easily to get integrated with the community. Discrimination from others will also be eradicated to a large extent.

Meanwhile, crime activities and motives vary between lawbreakers, which determine the variety of punishments. Lawbreakers with minor crimes can be made to do voluntary work in the local community, which actually is the win-win solution.

In conclusion, addressing the problem of crime depends on the combination of imprisonment and job and education training. Without harsh measures the crime will be rampant; without lenient actions, the society will be on the brink on separation.

look  looking forward to your advice and revision. Thanks a million

topic:

Some people think lawbreakers should be sent to prison, while others people think there are some alternatives (for example, lawbreakers with minor crimes can be made to work, which benefits the local community). Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

How to handle the perpetrators has been a concern of for all countries. The imprisonment seems to be the ultimate destiny for the law offenders. However, sending them to jail can not cure all the social evils in root. Some effective job such as training and education should be adopted simultaneously to impede the vicious cycle of crime.