Spain and his traditional problems, in this case: bullfighting

In my point of view bullfighting is a cultural movement and they create turism in our country. This particular case was quite studied, for instance bulls have a beautiful life, bulls live like kings… (this says bullfighting defenders) if bullfighting doesn´t exist, bulls will be extinct. In fact, bull meat is expensive and difficult to cook.
Spain is known for its bullfights, paella and flamenco. Moreover of it´s beaches and his good weather. We can´t destroyed our main fests.
On the other hand, this kind of ‘sport’ could be different, I don´t know exactly how. But bulls could go on living after the run and not be killed by the ‘matador’. Bullfighting associations should change the rules and make them a lot more sociable and entertaining. For example ‘Rejoneo’ is an interesting ‘sport’ and the bull just exhausted but not dead, moreover all family enjoy it.
I think EU are wrong if make bullfighting illegal in Spain, for the same reason hunters should stop hunting. But it´s impossible because they take care the forest and endangered species. In conclusion if EU make bullfighting illegal in Spain, we will invent a new game or new sport to use bullrings, and this big space. Maybe we could be going back to Roman times.

Questions for this writing:
How far do you sympathize with the Spanish view of bullfighting?
Do you think bullfighting is an acceptable 'sport' or should it be banned?
Should the EU be allowed to make bullfighting illegal in Spain, or not?

In my point of view bullfighting is a cultural movement and they creates tourism in our country. This particular case was quite well-studied - for instance bulls have a beautiful life, bulls live like kings, say bullfighting's defenders. If bullfighting doesn´t exist, bulls will be extinct. In fact, bull meat is expensive and difficult to cook.
    Spain is known for its bullfights, paella and flamenco, also for its beaches and good weather. We can´t destroy our main festivals.
    On the other hand, this kind of ‘sport’ could be different, though I don´t know exactly how. Perhaps bulls could go on living after the run and not be killed by the ‘matador’. Bullfighting associations should change the rules and make them a lot more sociable and entertaining. For example ‘Rejoneo’ is an interesting ‘sport’ and the bull ends up just exhausted but not dead, so all family could enjoy it.
    I think the EU is wrong to make bullfighting illegal in Spain, for the same reason hunters should stop hunting. But it´s impossible, because they take care the forest and endangered species. In conclusion, if EU makes bullfighting illegal in Spain, we will invent a new game or new sport to use bullrings and this big space. Maybe we could be going back to Roman times.

Questions for this writing:

[Good English and good point.]