Korean bank (This writing is for speaking test)

There are 7 major banks in Korea such as Kukmin bank, Woori bank, Hana bank, Shinhan bank, so on.
Since they have many branches all over the country and almost all of them are located on the 1st floor in a building, it is pretty easy to find their branches everywhere I go.
In front of banks, there are ATMs which help people do a lot of their banking.
Therefore people usually don't have to go into the bank.
They only go into the bank in special occasions such as applying for a credit card and opening and closing an account in a bank.
Now, I'll talk about employees. Usually, there are 20 employees working in a bank.
They are very kind and friendly, also look very professional.
Additionally, each branch vitally has bank guards at least one. So they protect us in the emergency situation.
When it comes to the business hours, banks open at 9 AM and close at 4 PM and they have a five-day workweek. I think that's about it.

Korean Banks[Capitalize all significant words in a title!] (This writing is for speaking test)

There are 7seven  major banks in Korea: such as Kukmin bank, Woori bank, Hana bank, Shinhan, ...[Name all of them! or omit the names altogether]  bank, so on.
    Since they have many branches all over the country and almost all of them are located on the 1st floor in of a building, it is pretty easy to locate them. find their branches everywhere I go.

ATMs are in the front of the banks, there are ATMs which help people do a lot of their banking. buildings for easy access and security reasons. [or "for the convenience of their customers"]Therefore people Thus, there is no need usually don't have to go into the bank physically. They only go into the bank do so for in special occasions transactions such as applying for a credit card, and opening and closing an accounts in a bank. [Understood]

Now, I'll talk about As for the employees, usually, there are 20 of them.  employees working in a bank. They are very kind Always smiling and friendly looking but also look very professional in their work.

Additionally, Each branch vitally has bank guards at least one security guard for  . So they protect us in the emergency purposes situation.

When it comes to the business hours, Banks here are opened from  at 9 AM and close at to 4 PM on weekdays. and they have a five-day workweek. I think that's about it.

This the general idea of Korean banking.