The difficulties of translation for those who fly in the clouds

I can't say that English is a very difficult language. There are nuances, its own rules and confusion of the tenses. I'm still trying to believe that the world has the same idiots like me, who study the language in fact about 10 years and still can't defeat the grammar. Who reads these things are already realizes that I have an obvious problem with the application of the tenses and the ability to use them adequately in context.
Was the case when about 20 minutes I was trying to explain to my teacher something on a standard topic "Careers." He was listening attentively, corrected me, and then asked, "So, I don't understand, you do it, would like to do or are already done?"
But despite that, when I was invited to wedding the American and British friends that was held in Moscow (yes, break your brain, haha) there I quite without problems was talking with the Scots and with the Americans.Though with free bar, I'd probably even began talking on Finnish.
Speak always easier than to write.
Whatever it was, English is for me something like of quantum physics - on fingers can to explain, but it is clearly not enough.
So the flag in my hands and rabbit paw for good luck. I really have to defeat this damn language. I want to speak and have correspondence with people with whom would like to chat.
Someday, someday...

I can't say that English is a very difficult language. There It has nuances, its own rules and confusion of the complicated tenses. I'm still trying to believe (still trying to face/to come to terms with)that the world has the same idiots like me, who study the language in fact for about 10 years and still can't defeat the grammar. Whoever reads these things are already realizes that I have an obvious problem with the application of the tenses and their ability to use them adequately in context.
    This was the case, when about 20 minutes I was trying to explain to my teacher something about the standard topic "Careers." for about 20 minutes. He was listening attentively, corrected me, and then asked, "So, I don't understand, you did it, would like to do it, or have you already done it?"
    But, despite that When I was invited to a wedding in Moscow, American and British friends that was held in Moscow (yes,  your brain, haha) I there I quite without problems was talking with the Scots and with the Americans.(1)Though with free bar, I'd probably even began talking on Finnish. (2)
    Speak always easier than to write. (3)

1.( не понял предложения про ваших американских и британских друзей. When I was invited to a wedding in Moscow, however, I discovered that I could speak with the Scots and Americans.)

2. Можно написать на русском?

3. Speaking is always easier than writing.

Whatever it was, English is for me something like of quantum physics for me - on fingers it is possible to explain, but this is clearly not enough.
    So, I take the flag in my hands and a rabbit paw for good luck. I really have to defeat this damn language. I want to speak and have correspondence with people with whom I would like to chat.
    Someday, someday...

Вы написали очень ясно - не переживайте, я сочувствую вам в сложностях языков - но мне думается, что есть решение каждой проблемы, кроме вечных вопросов "что означает жизнь?", "почему мы живы?" "Есть ли Бог?". Могу сказать что-то радикально, но многие успешно выучили языки таким принципом до меня, что вам нужно игнорировать грамматику. Смотрите фильмы, слушайте музыку, играйте компьютерные игры, читайте книги, сделайте все, что угодно :) вот и два хороших сайта, которые надо читать в свободное время - antimoon.com. и аjatt.com.

I will make "corrections" in red, and suggestions regarding stylistics in blue.

I can't say that English is a very difficult language. There are nuances, its own rules, and confusion of the tenses. I'm still trying to believe that the world has the more idiots like me, who study the language in fact about 10 years, and still can't overcome / master the grammar. Whoever reads these things are already realizes that I have an obvious problem with the application of the tenses and the ability to use them adequately in context.
    That was the case when for about 20 minutes I was trying to explain to my teacher something on a standard topic, "Careers."  He was listening attentively and correcting me, and then asked, "So, I don't understand.  You do it, would like to do it, or have already done it?"
    But despite that, when I was invited to wedding in Moscow attended by American and British friends (yes, rack your brain, haha), without any problem I was able to talki with the Scots and with the Americans.  Had there been a free bar, however, I'd probably have begun to speak in Finnish.
    Speaking is always easier than writing.
    Whatever it is, English is for me is something like of quantum physics - it can be explained on the fingers of one hand, but that is clearly not enough.
    So the flag in my hands ?? and rabbit foot for good luck. I really have to defeat this damn language. I want to speak and have correspondence with people who would like to chat.
    Someday, someday...

Very well written.

I don't understand "the flag in my hands."

I'm not sure what you meant by "break your brain."  We do have an expression "rack (one's) brain," which means to think very hard to understand something, find a solution, remember something etc.

I congratulate you for being able to understand the Scots.  That's hard for me to do.  I have to listen very intently to understand what they are saying.  (Of course, they'd probably say the same thing about the way I speak!)