just a note

I've been thinking about travel through my university.. Yes, just thought about that, because my classes don't started yet and I'm on vacation. To travel I have to learn more english and practicing is the better way, i guess. I'm in love with biology, for me is the most beautiful science, of course we all depends of other sciencies. Recently, I went to Bonito in Mato Grosso do Sul (here in Brazil) and I've had contact to nature, this place is amazing! Certainly ,travel and learn are the best things to me. :)

just a note

I've been thinking about traveling through my university.. Yes, I just thought about that because my classes (have not started) don't started yet and I'm on vacation. To travel I have to learn more english and practicing is the better best way, i guess. I'm in love with biology, for to me is it is the most beautiful science but of course we all depends of on other sciences. Recently, I went to Bonito in Mato Grosso do Sul (here in Brazil) and I've had contact to with nature, this that place is amazing! Certainly ,traveling and learning are the best things to for me. :)  

()= Suggestion to make your text sound natural.

To travel I have to learn more english and practicing is the better best way, i guess.

(And in order to travel, I have to learn more English, and I think practicing it is the best way to learn.)

Você está fazendo muito bem! E eu concordo com você, viajar é a melhor coisa que a gente pode faezer!

Keep it up! ;-)

just a note

I've been thinking about travel through my university. Yes, just thought about that, because my classes don't  haven't started yet and I'm on vacation. To travel, I have to learn more English and practicing is the better best way, I guess. I'm in love with biology, for me it is the most beautiful science, of course we all depends of on other sciencies. Recently, I went to Bonito in Mato Grosso do Sul (here in Brazil) and I've had been in contact to with nature, this place is amazing! Certainly, travel and learning are the best things to me. :)