A Good Entertainment

I just finished a puzzle of 1000 pieces.
It took me to build 10 days on my free time of course. The puzzle is a Dutch house where there are all kind of flowers, it's a beautiful landscape. I got a table and there I framed my puzzle and I just hang it in my living room. It was a good fun.

Please, correct my mistakes.

A Good Entertainment

It took me 10 days to put it together in my free time of course. The puzzle is a Dutch house where there are all kind of flowers, it's a beautiful landscape. I got a table and there I framed my puzzle and I just hung it in my living room. It was  good fun.

Please, correct my mistakes.

A Good Entertainment

I just finished a 1000 piece puzzle. ("piece" is singular because it is part of the description of the word "puzzle")
    It took me 10 days to build it in my free time, of course. The puzzle is of a Dutch house where there are all kind of flowers. It's a beautiful landscape. I got a table and  I framed my puzzle on it, (though it would be more natural to say "I framed it on a table") and I just hung it in my living room. It was a lot of fun.

Please, correct my mistakes.

Great job. I am sure it is beautiful. A few mistakes, but as always you are very clear in communicating your point. :)

A Good Entertainment

I have just finished a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.
    It took me to build 10 days to build it, in my free time of course. The puzzle is a Dutch house where there are all kind of flowers, it's a beautiful landscape. I got a table and there I framed my puzzle and I have just hung up it in my living room. It was a good fun. Or, I have just hung it on my living room wall.

Please, correct my mistakes.

Hello Sonia We usually say ''a jigsaw puzzle'' but puzzle is ok.

You could also say, ''with the use of a table I framed my puzzle''

Kind regards