My dream

I started learning English a long time ago.And the more I study it,the more I realize there`s no finishing line.My goal for the present is to reduce the accent(in fact,I`d like to speak without it!) and to achieve fluency in speech.I`d also like to enlarge my vocabulary with idioms and phrasal verbs.I`m sure a person`s educational attainment should be clearly seen through the language he/she uses,but you have to work hard to arrive at this goal.In addition,the English language for me isn`t only the language itself,but it`s also the English history,culture,traditions and customs.I`d be happy to find a native speaker,who could share his/her knowledge with me.

My Dream

I started learning English a long time ago. And the more I study it, the more I realize there`s no finish line. My goal for the present is to reduce my accent (in fact, I`d like to speak without one!) and to achieve fluency in speech.  I`d also like to enlarge my vocabulary with idioms and phrasal verbs.  I`m sure a person`s educational attainment can/may be clearly seen through the language he/she uses, but you have to work hard to arrive at this goal. In addition, the English language for me isn't only the language itself, but it`s also the English history, culture, traditions, and customs. I`d be happy to find a native speaker,who could share his/her knowledge with me.

Excellently written.

It is better to leave a space or two between one sentence and the next.  Similarly, leave a space after commas before starting the next word.