No Pain No Gain

Yesterday evening, I was sitting with our servants. I have good bond with them. They are young like me and a small kid work at our home too. He is 14 years old and I normally fight with him. Not real fight but fake like WWE. Lolx. Whenever, I have time I teach him English words mainly bad one. Lolx. He doesn’t like it though.

Last night I was sitting beside him and he asked me: Your eyes are turning red, what’s the matter? I replied that I am busy in exams and I haven’t slept for 4 nights.

He laughed at me and said: When I was in school, I used to sleep while exams still I managed to pass my exams. He started looking at my face, like he wanted me to feel ashamed or embarrassed.

I knew the answer of his question but I didn't want to hurt him. So I took my decision within few seconds and decided to reply him. I said, you used to sleep during exams probably that’s why you are here today working here as a servant. Had you worked hard and preferred to study instead of sleeping, things might be different for you.

His reply was a master piece, he came up to me and punched me on the chest and left the room. Lolx.

Note: Picture of that guy.