What about books?

I like to read books, but It doesn't seem to you that reading books takes away us from reality? We create nonexistent ideals to ourselves. What do you think?

What about books?

I like to read books, but doesn't It  seems to you that reading books takes away us from reality? We create nonexistent ideals to ourselves. What do you think?

What about books?

I like to read books, but doesn't it seem to you that reading books takes away us from reality? We create nonexistent ideals for ourselves. What do you think?

Remember that "ideals" and "ideas" are different words. Ideals = perfect things that we compare the real world to, like "Roberd Downy Jr is my ideal husband" or "Trotsky was an idealistic man". Idea = anything in the mind that comes from understanding something "That's a good idea!". 

What about books?

---------------

Hello CelebrateMariya. How are you?

Let us not presume that the designation  books,  refers to something unreal like Fiction.

There are Non-Fiction books which focus our attention upon what is deemed reality.

Are you reading those?---Warm Regards, Bruce

OOPT

What about books?