My Profile

Help me to fix what is wrong...

Long Introduction:
Hi.
My name is Lucas and I live in Brazil. I'm graduated in Engineering and I'm planning a trip to outside of my country. So, I'm studying english and I would like to practice speaking with people. I can help friends with Portuguese.

Who I am looking for:
I want to meet people that want to practice english, or english speakers that want to practice portuguese.

My Profile

Help me fix what is wrong...

Long Introduction:
    Hi.
    My name is Lucas and I live in Brazil. I graduated with a degree in Engineering and I'm planning a trip to travel outside of my country. So, I'm studying English and I would like to practice speaking with people. I can help friends with Portuguese.

Who I am looking for:
    I want to meet people that want to practice English, or English speakers that want to practice Portuguese.

My Profile

Please help me to fix what is wrong... 

Introduction:

Hi.

My name is Lucas.  I live in Brazil. I'm graduated in Engineering (high school? or college?).

I will plan a trip to go aboard so studying English, and I would like to practice with people in talking.

And also can help friends learn Portuguese.

Who I am looking for:
    I want to meet people who can speak English and want to practice Portuguese.

My Profile

Help me to fix what is wrong...

Long Introduction:
    Hi.
    My name is Lucas and I live in Brazil. I graduated with a degree in Engineering, and I'm planning to take a trip outside my country. So, I'm studying English, and I would like to practice speaking with people. I can help friends with Portuguese.

Who I am looking for:
    I want to meet people who want to practice English, or English speakers who want to practice Portuguese.