COINCIDENCE 2

Once, my mom couldn’t stand my cough, she decided to take me to go to the hospital. I was tested and diagnosed and then doctor wrote out a prescription for me for 2 weeks. The night of the third day after going to the hospital, I had a strange dream. It was the first time dreamt about a fairy. She was beautiful and kind in my dream. I remember that it was 12 o’clock at night, and I couldn’t sleep because of my cough. While I was reading my favourite book, someone knocked at my door. My mom never knocked at my door, because she knew I didn’t clock the door. Maybe something went wrong , I stood up and opened slowly the door. A woman stood in front of me and looked at me. I had not asked who was she, she was in my room. She wore a clothes which was like the clothes of charwoman I often saw on the TV. She smiled with me, I felt secure when I looked at her eyes. She told that she just wanted to cure me of my cough. I was surprised but I did anything as she requested. She injected me with some medicine that I didn’t know and then I felt sleepy. Before going into deep sleep, I heard her good bye and saw her smile. When I woke up in the morning, I told my mom what happened in my room last night. My mom didn’t know about that woman, and she told me that was a dream, not real, because no one could break in my house that my mom had not know. That was strange! Since that night, my cough disappeared and I always thought that woman injected me with miraculous drug.
Now when I’m adult, I know I recovered completely from my cough, because of the medicines which the doctor in hospital gave me and that dream appeared in time. It’s interesting coincidence of my life.

COINCIDENCE 2

Once, my mom couldn’t stand my cough, she decided to take me to go to the hospital. I was tested and diagnosed and then the doctor wrote out a prescription for me for 2 weeks. The night of the third day (on the third night) after going to the hospital, I had a strange dream. It was the first time dreamt about a fairy. She was beautiful and kind in my dream. I remember that it was 12 o’clock at night, and I couldn’t sleep because of my cough. While I was reading my favourite book, someone knocked at my door. My mom never knocked at my door, because she knew I didn’t clock the door. Maybe something went wrong , I stood up and opened the door slowly. A woman stood in front of me and looked at me. I did not asked who she was she, she was in my room. She wore a clothes which was like the clothes of charwoman I who I often saw on the TV. She smiled at me, I felt secure when I looked at her eyes. She told me that she just wanted to cure me of my cough. I was surprised but I did anything as she requested I allowed her to cure my cough. She injected me with some medicine that I didn’t know and then I felt sleepy. Before going into a deep sleep, I heard her good bye and saw her smile. When I woke up in the morning, I told my mom what happened in my room last night. My mom didn’t know about that woman, and she told me that was a dream, not real, because no one could break in my house that my mom did not know. That was strange! Since that night, my cough disappeared and I always thought that woman injected me with miraculous drug.
    Now that I’m adult, I know I recovered completely from my cough, because of the medicines which the doctor in hospital gave me and that dream appeared in time. It’s an interesting coincidence in my life.