Italki New Layout

I have mix feelings about the new layout of “italki”. First they haven’t changed much, little addition in JQuery section (it’s a programming thing). Second, I don’t think its user friendly now as compared to it was before. Even a regular user like me is facing problem with Dashboard. You can easily think about new users, how they will feel. Activities section isn’t working in profile. Picture resolution has increased which in kind of cool. But I like it. It working fast then before.

Italki New Layout

I have mixed feelings about the new layout of “italki”. First, they haven’t changed much - a little addition in JQuery section (it’s a programming thing). Second, I don’t think it's as user-friendly now as compared to what it was before. Even a regular user like me is facing a problem with Dashboard. You can easily think about new users and how they will feel. The Activities section isn’t working in the profile. Picture resolution has increased, which is kind of cool. But I like it. It working fast then before.

[Good work.  "It's" = it is; "its" = possessive of 'it'.  I'm always grumpy when the software changes.  I'm old and grumpy anyway.  However, I imagine that they'll solve the small irritating problems soon and we'll all learn to live with it, expcept for perhaps a few.]

Italki New Layout

Italki New Layout