THE BUTTERFLY *

Some like to drink water. Others like to drink tea. Still others like to drink beer.
The fourth like to drink that the stronger.
They do not realize that there is nothing in this world more beautiful flower nectar of the flower ...
Only butterfly knows about this is the wonderful drink.
From morning till dusk, she flies in the meadows and fields.
She collects the delicious honey, she flying daily to ten kilometers.
Where are the power in such a small and the fragile creatures?
The secret of butterfly lies in the very magical nectar found in the cups of flowers. It is believed that
the finest nectar is in yellow and blue colors. It is these flowers butterfly loves most. Just the aroma
of this nectar fills her strength and joy to the day.
And when, after a happy and full of joy of the day, in dusk, the butterfly see in bloom at night.
She sees as the petals slowly collapsed on her, and close a starry sky.
Butterfly thinks that the stars are small bright flowers, too, and they grow on a blue sky.
Only they do not bloom during the day, and they are bloom at night.

THE BUTTERFLY *

Some like to drink water; others like to drink tea. Still others would like to drink have beer. [Not wrong but is getting to boring to use "drink" so many times]The fourth Finally, there are those would like to drink that the have something even stronger!

Then there are those who They do not realize that there is nothing in this world more beautiful flower better than the nectar of the flowers... ...

Only butterfly butterflies knows about know of this is ambrosia the wonderful drink. [nothing wrong again, just want to introduce you this new word for you :) ] From morning till dusk, she flies in the meadows and fields. She collects the delicious liquid honey [technically, only bees can make them], she flying daily to in her daily ten kilometers flight.

Where are the What is the secret of the power in such a small and the fragile creatures?

Their secret of butterfly lies in the very magical nectar found in the cups of flowers. It is believed that
    the finest nectar is found in yellow and blue colors. It is these flowers that butterfly butterflies loves most. Just the aroma of this nectar it, fills her strength and grants her the joys to of the day.

And when, after a happy and full of joy of the joyous day, in dusk, the butterfly she sees in the blooms at night. She sees as the petals slowly collapsing on around her, and close a starry sky. [don't understand this and so I am guessing] and a starry sky closing about her.  She Butterfly thinks that the stars are small bright flowers, too, and they grow blooming against the darkened on a blue sky. Only they Stars do not bloom during the day, and they are bloom at the magic of the night. [I know this is not what you are trying to say but is a better way to conjure up your image more elegantly and poetically]

A very delightful piece.  Enjoyed reading it immensely.

THE BUTTERFLY *

She collects the delicious honey, she flyesing daily to ten kilometers.
    from Where are the such power came ,in such a small and the fragile creatures?
    the finest nectar is in lies in yellow and blue colors. It is these flowers loves by these butterfly loves most. Just the aroma of this nectar gives fills her strength and joy to the day.