Holiday :)

I'm going to finish my school in May and I'll have the longest holiday in my life. I thought about work abroad but I don't know where I could go. I thought about London to improve my English and earn some money :)
After come back,it would be nice go somewhere and visit a wonderful place.

And after holiday I'll start my studies. I hope that I'll get it and I'll be psychologist :P

Holiday :)

I'm going to finish school in May and then I'll have the longest holiday of my life. I thought about working abroad but I don't know where i would go. I thought about London, to improve my English and earn some money :)
    After I come back,it would be nice go somewhere and visit a wonderful place.

After the holidays I'll start my studies. I hope that I'll get in? and I'll be a psychologist :P

Holiday :)

I'm going to finish my school in May and I'll have the longest holiday in my life. I have thought about working abroad but I don't know where I could go. I have thought about London to improve my English and earn some money :) 

Holiday :)

I'm going to finish my school in May and I'll have the longest holiday of my life. I have thought about working abroad but I don't know where I could go. I have been thinking or have thought about London to improve my English and earn some money :)
    After I come back,it would be nice to go somewhere and visit a wonderful place.

And after the holiday I'll start my studies. I hope that I'll get (a place) and I'll be a psychologist :P

Holiday :)

Holiday :)