Dinner and School

I don't have dinner when I'm studying, because I leave from my work and I will to University. But, in the weekends I usually have dinner. At my town there is many restaurants for lunch and for dinner. Here there is also chinese restaurante and arabic restaurant. They generally open at 10 a.m and close 01 p.m. Tomorow will start my classes at the University and I am going to have Math in this period again. But, no problem, I love Math and I usually get good grades.

Dinner and School

I don't have dinner when I'm studying, because I leave from my work and I will  (walk, go, go straight) to (in American English it sounds much more natural to say College as opposed to University, however if you want to say University say: the University as you did below) University. But, on the weekends I usually have dinner. In my town there are many restaurants that serve lunch and for dinner. Here there is also a chinese restaurante and  an arabic restaurant. They generally open at 10 A.M. and close at 01 P.M. Tomorow will start my classes begin/start tomorrow at the University and I am going to have Math in this period again. But, it's not a problem; I love Math and I usually get good grades.