letter of reference.correct it please,beg you

4th year student of full-time UGNTU Khalimov Shamil during the study proved to be conscientious, organized, studies of "good" and "excellent", takes part in the social, scientific and sports activities of the university. Throughout his studies, he showed himself solely on the positive side, proved to be a disciplined man, but, as befits the leader of group decision-making on their own, without waiting for outside help. The duties of the head of the group assigned to him at the beginning of his studies, he always took very seriously, knowing resbonsibility on on him.Study assigned to it is given to him easily, he did not have long to work with the material, as it is absorbed very quickly by Shamil.
An active participant in scientific conferences, always looking for an opportunity to demonstrate their skills and knowledge, never succumb to difficulties, competition is always a strong incentive for him. Shamil purposeful, persistent in achieving their goals. Having no problems with learning, he can also devote time and other activities, such as sports. Shamil is a member of the university's volleyball team and it wins sports awards.
. Subject of scientific interest Halimova Sh are offshore fields and underwater pipelines.His theoretical knowledge in the field, he has supported during the summer Industrial Kirinskoye gasoconcentrate practice on the field in the Sea of Okhotsk.There he saw alive works on arrangement offshore field.
As part of the scientific conference under the auspices of the Society of Petroleum Engineers Shamil had international experience with students from Kazakhstan \ Turkmenistan \ Norway etc.
Unfortunately, our university is not enough capacity, technology and innovation for the people, always going forward, opening unknown and therefore, Shamil would like to continue their studies abroad in order to become truly highly qualified professionals in their field. I believe that the master's degree program in Canada will give him the opportunity to improve their English language skills, learning innovation and will greatly assist in further research and professional development

I know this is very important to you. I did my very best to correct it. However, parts of it were not easy to understand. This is especially true for the entire paragraph which discusses the gas fields. For example, I have no idea what “Halimova Sh” refers to. So please read what I wrote with great care.

I wish you much success.

Shamil Khalimov is a full-time 4th-year student at UGNTU. During the time of his studies, he has proved to be conscientious and organized student who receives grades of "good" and "excellent", and who takes part in the social, scientific, and athletic activities of the university. Throughout his studies, he has shown a positive attitude, displayed self- discipline, and, as befits the leader of group, has enabled the group to make decisions on its own, without waiting for outside help. Assigned as group leader at the beginning of his studies, he has always taken his duties as a group leader very seriously, understanding the responsibility that had been given to him. Furthermore, Shamil is able to quickly understand and absorb any assignments and academic material given to him.

Shamil has been an active participant in scientific conferences, always looking for opportunities to demonstrate his skills and knowledge, and never succumbing to difficulties, since competition has always been a strong incentive for him. He is both purposeful and persistent in achieving his goals. Because he has obtained success in his studies, he is also able to devote time to other activities, such as sports. Shamil is a member of the university's award-winning volleyball team.

Shamil’s scientific interest is centered in Halimova Sh, offshore fields and underwater pipelines. His put into practice his theoretical knowledge by doing summertime work on for Industrial Kirinskoye in its gas and condensate field in the Sea of Okhotsk. There Shamil observed actual work on the arrangement of the field.

As part of the scientific conference under the auspices of the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Shamil has had international experience with students from Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Norway, and other countries.

Unfortunately, our university cannot provide all the capacity, technology, or innovation we would like to give to our students. Therefore, Shamil would like to continue his studies abroad in order to become a truly highly qualified professional in his field. I believe that the Master's Degree program in Canada will give him the opportunity to improve his English language skills, introduce him to innovations in his field of interest, and will greatly assist him in his further research and professional development.