the experience of lateness

When I was in high school, I was late in my first day of school. Because I came this new school first time, so I entered into the wrong class. What’s worse, when I found my class , the teacher was having a meeting, and then she lets me stand by. She asked me : “why are you so late?”, I said : “I can’t find a class on time.” “It’s not reason! Why can others find the class?” She shouted at me. I felt shame in front of new students. But interestingly, another girl also came around five minutes later. My teacher was more angry than before. So when she was distributing seats, she decided to make us get together. Just because of this , we became to be intimate friends. Seven years had passed, we still love each other until now.

I know that lateness is not good habit, but I should appreciate this experience . it makes me get a faithful friend .But actually, arriving on time , it shows respect for others

I know that lateness is not a good habit, but I should appreciate this experience . it makes made me get a faithful friend .

by the way, you've set the wrong language selection of this essay . It should be English.

When I was in high school, I was late on my first day of school because it was my first time there, and I entered the wrong class. What’s worse, was when I found my class, the teacher was in a meeting, and told me to stand by. She asked me, "Why are you so late?” I said, “I couldn't find the classroom on time.” “That's not reason! Why can others find the class?” She shouted at me. I felt ashamed in front of the new students. But interestingly enough, another girl arrived around five minutes later. My teacher was angrier than before. So when she was distributing seats, she decided to put us together. Because of this, we became close friends. Seven years later, and we still love each other.

I know that being late is not good habit, but I am thankful for this experience. I found a faithful friend. And really, arriving on time shows respect for others.

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)