About Russian character.

All Russians are different, no doubt. I will not simply enumerate well known characteristics. You can google them. I want to say one thing.
From my point of view Russian soul has chaotic nature. Our element is chaos. It's very strong and powerful force, but unfortunately distractive. It usually sleeps deep inside. And it's also suppressed and restrained as by authorities as by peoples themselves. Rulers try to control it, usually without success.
It gets release during catastrophic times, wars. That's why Russians believed to be the best warriors and adventurers. We are eager to happen some disasters when the forces of nature rage and crush everything. No need to take care of the little things, it is nothing in front of the power of universe. We need great idea, that would be worth to die for.

The Russian character.

No doubt all Russians are different. I will not simply enumerate  all their well known characteristics. You can google them. I  just want to say one thing.
    From my point of view, the Russian soul has  a chaotic nature. Our element is chaos. It's  a very strong and powerful force, but unfortunately it can be distractive. It usually sleeps deep inside us . And it's also suppressed and restrained by authorities and by people themselves. Rulers try to control it, usually without  much success.
    It gets released during catastrophic times such as wars. That's why Russians are believed to be the best warriors and adventurers. We are eager to confront disasters when the forces of nature rage and crush everything. No need to take care of the little things, they are  nothing, compared to the power of universe. We need a great idea [ a cause?]  that would be worth dying for.