Starting of New semester and starting of my English study plan.

Hi I'm Jun
I always think that Fridays are awesome and Mondays are terrible.
And today is Monday, the day of starting new semester in Korea.
but I'm a exception in this thing because I took break from the university last Friday. So I don't have to go to school during the one semester.
The reason why I took break from the university during the one semester is to study English. I have been thinking about this break very long time.
Speaking English is one of the required condition to find a good job, so I've decided to study English for about six months.
My plan is like this first I'm starting my self study in my home about one month.
I'm gonna just review my Grammar lecture which have learned from online study.
At the same time I'm gonna study CNN student news by listening dictation.
after one month I'm going to enroll some kind of TOEIC class for two or three month. then for the rest 3 month, I'll visit the Philippine for my English study.

Hi I'm Jun
    And today is Monday, the first day of the starting new semester in Korea, but I don't have to go to school this semester because I decided to take a break! 
    The reason why I took break from the university during the one this semester is to study English. I have been thinking about this break for a very long time.
    Speaking English is one of the required conditions to find a good job, so I've decided to study English for about six months.
    My plan is like this: first, I'm going to starting my self study in my home for about one month.
    I'm gonna just review my Grammar lecture which I have learned from online study.
    At the same time I'm gonna study CNN student news by listening to dictations.
    after one month I'm going to enroll in some kind of TOEIC class for two or three months. then for the (rest of the time) / (last 3 months), I'll visit the Philippines to study for my English study.

> "one of the X+s" > Means there are many choiceS and you are listing ONE, Always add S.

Do you like the news? Many people find the news very boring, and very difficult in a foreign language. Whatever you decide to do, make sure you enjoy it! Otherwise you will get very tired of studying ㅜㅜ Maybe making English speaking friends in Korea is a good idea!

Good luck!