Listening (just for practice)

Having been born into this world, it seems there are more and more we should learn. However, one of the most important things we should learn is listening, especially at this information age.
When you are listening, you are recieving information from outside. That means you have an invisible space for transformation and creation, you make things be your own.
When you are listening, you are establishing a connection with others. your heart is open,you bacome a channel, letting things come, letting things go. But one thing would be stay for you, do you know what it is? It is wisdom.
What is wisdom? The real wisdom is a voice from silence. Only when you keep yourself peaceful, can you hear it.
That's why there is a saying "Govern your thoughts when alone,and your tongue when in company."
You should learn to listen, till you hear the voice of real wisdom which, finally you can find, is from your inner.

Listening (just for practice)

Having been born into this world, it seems there are more and more we should learn. However, one of the most important things we should learn is listening, especially in this information age.
    When you are listening, you are recieving information from outside. That means you have an invisible space for transformation and creation; you make things be your own.
    When you are listening, you are establishing a connection with others. Your heart is open,you bacome a channel, letting things come, letting things go. But one thing would be stay for will stay with you. Do you know what it is? It is wisdom.
    That's why there is a saying "Govern your thoughts when alone, and your tongue when in company."
    You should learn to listen, till you hear the voice of real wisdom which, finally you can find, is from your inner being.