whether moral study should be taken up at home or at school?

Quite a few fears and doubts have been raised in china about whether parents should teach children how to be a responsible member of society. it is understandable that school should open a certain subject helps children to learn this. I will explore two main arguments often heard in this controversy.

The merits of their view are apparent. it is very likely that children could not only learn group sprit from the class, but they also broaden their view by communing with different types of folks .moreover, motivated excises that experienced teachers do could help them form a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards moral study. our own experience have revealed that children can learn it quickly by certain motivational things such as a flower or a prize. even more importantly, maturity school system is similar to a small society, from which children would benefit a lot.

Those who feel that moral study should based on parenting might argue that parents know pretty well about their own children and moral study is not like other common subject can be easily measured by grades. however, I have to emphasize the fact that recently never before have adults under various pressures and they hardly have no time to take care of their children. it is commonly believed today parents in china tend to spoil children rather than educate them.

Having considered the respective merits of both views, I firmly believe in terms of moral education, school would be a better choice for us. Overall, I would concede that government should pay more attention to moral study of school.

Should Moral Studies be taken up at home or at school?

Quite a few fears and doubts have been raised in China about whether parents should teach children how to be responsible members of society. it is understandable that schools should open certain subjects to help children learn this. I will explore two main arguments often heard in this controversy.

The merits of their view are apparent. It is very likely that children don't  learn team spirit soley from the classroom, but they also broaden their view by communing with different types of people. Moreover, motivational exercises that experienced teachers do could help them form a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards moral study. Our own experiences have revealed that children can learn it quickly by certain motivational things such as a flower or a prize. Even more importantly, the maturity school system is similar to a small society, from which children would benefit a lot.

Those who feel that moral study should be based on parenting might argue that parents know pretty well about their own children and moral study is not like other common subject that can be easily measured by grades. However, I have to emphasize the fact that recently  adults have been under various pressures and they hardly have any time to take care of their children. it is commonly believed today that parents in China tend to spoil their children rather than educate them.

Having considered the respective merits of both views, I firmly believe in moral education and that school would be a better choice for us if it had it. Overall, I would concede that government should pay more attention to moral study in school.