I wish I had a longer break

The title is kinda a joke (? haha. The truth is that I had a super long break from school. Tomorrow a new semester will begin and along with it, new classmates, new subjects, new teachers. A new period to learn and develop my skills.
Maybe I'll be a little bit absent from italki, but I will be available on skype, that's for sure.
I hope you all have an excellent week. Thank you for being part of my school break, I've learnt a lot of English during this month. To all of you who corrected my entries and answered to my questions... I send you a huge hug and my most sincere gratitude.
To my dear friend Erik, I'll be available on skype, I hope we can meet soon :D

I wish I had a longer break

The title is kinda a joke (? haha.) The truth is that I had a super long break from school. Tomorrow a new semester will begin and along with it, new classmates, new subjects, new teachers. A new period to learn and develop my skills.

For me, it has been a pleasure to read your writings. I know that you will kick butt in English class! :)