Am I wright ?

Day by day it becomes harder for me. I don't know what will be the final result but I am trying to give my all positive effort. Removing all negative thinking from my mind I become more and more practical. I think it is the best time for keeping silent because I shall get some time to think what should do and what shouldn't .

OOPT

Suggestion:

Am I right ?

Day by day it becomes harder for me. I don't know what the final result will be, but I'm trying my best to remain positive. Removing all negative thoughts from my mind, I've become more and more practical. I think it's best to keep silent during these times, because I get time to think about what I should and shouldn't do.

Am I wrightRight?

Day by day, it is becomes becoming harder and harder for me. I don't know what will be the final result will be, but I am trying my best to give my all positive effort. Removing all negative thinking from my mind, I am trying to be become more and more practical. I think it is the best time for me to keep mum for keeping silent because I shall get some time to think what I should do and what I shouldn't.

Am I right ?

Day by day it becomes harder for me. I don't know what the end result will be, but I am trying to be/stay positive.

Removing all negative thinking from my mind I become more and more practical (this sentence is technically correct, but it is not something English people would say).

I think it is the best time to remain silent because I will have some time to think about what I should and shouldn't do.

Am I right ?

Day by day it becomes harder for me. I don't know what will be the final result but I am trying to give my all positive effort. Removing all negative thinking from my mind I become more and more practical. I think it is the best time to keep calm because I shall get some time to think what should do and what shouldn't .

Am I wright ?

Day by day it becomes harder for me. I don't know what will be the final result but I am trying to give my all positive effort. Removing all negative thinking from my mind I become more and more practical. I think it is the best time to keep silence because I shall get some time to think what should do and what shouldn't .