my hobbies

hey guys,I am a journalist and a writer interested in tourism and digesting culture differences all over the world. To improve English is an urgence to me because I am going to study abroad in the USA and I don't intend to damage my self-confidence due to language inferior.
I am always have a positive attitude towards life and crazy about adventurous sports such as skiing,horseback riding and hand glider.

my hobbies

Hey guys, I am a journalist and a writer interested in tourism and experiencing culture differences all over the world. To improve my English is urgent to me because I am going to study abroad in the USA and I don't intend to damage my self-confidence because of a language barrier.
    I always have a positive attitude towards life and I am crazy about adventurous sports such as skiing, horseback riding and hang-gliding.

My Hobbies

Hey Guys,

I am a journalist and a writer interested in tourism and digesting cultural differences all over the world. Improving English is urgent for me because I am going to study abroad in the USA and I don't intend to damage my self-confidence due to language inferior.
    I always have a positive attitude towards life and I'm crazy about adventure sports such as skiing, horseback riding, and hand gliding.

Not bad! Take care!