The Unexpected Guest

This morning as usual I put on my clean pair of socks but after a while I felt a light hitching on my forth finger of the right foot.
First I did not care much and started my morning activities but very soon I felt again something prickling me so I decide to take off my sock and surprise of surprises a small, furry nasty spider jumped down. Incredibly it was still alive and active!! I don't know who of us (me or the spider) screamed louder!
I put it in a glass jar and compulsively went to clean my drawer and wardrobe.
I know is silly but I am aracnophobic.

The An Unexpected Guest

As usual, this morning as usual I put on my a clean pair of socks but after a while I felt a light hitching on my the fourth finger toe of the my right foot.

At first, I did not care much and started my morning activities chores [my preference] but very soon I felt again something prickling me. So I decided to take off my sock. and Surprise! of Surprises! [Another expression you can use, "jumping lizards!"] A small, furry hairy but nasty spider jumped out down. Incredibly, it was still alive and full of vigor/pep active!! I don't know who which of us (me or the spider) screamed louder! [I prefer, "screamed the loudest!"]

I put it in a glass jar and compulsively went to clean my drawer and wardrobe like a maniac. I know it is silly but I am so aracnophobic.

Great writing.  Some minor mistakes but mostly the "corrections" are to make your piece livelier

The Unexpected Guest

This morning as usual I put on my clean pair of socks but after a while I felt a light hitching on the fourth toe of my right foot.
    First I did not care much and started my morning activities but very soon I felt again something prickling me so I decide to take off my sock and surprise of surprises a nasty, small, furry spider jumped down. Incredibly it was still alive and active!! I don't know which of us (me or the spider) screamed louder!
    I know it is silly but I am aracnophobic.

http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/english-grammar/adjectives/order-adjectives

I had the same thing happen with a little hairy caterpillar in my hat! My forehead itched for a day!