This last year of highschool is draining my time and strength

Today I'm really tired! '¬¬

The last year of highschool is very important for every brazilian student who wants to get in an university. At the end of the year, we have to do the most important exam, ENEM. It's a national exam that opens the doors to university. ENEM has 180 questions plus an essay. We have two days to do it, four and a half hours on the first day, plus one hour on the second day (due the essay). Courses in engineering, medicine and law are the most concurred. I hope to be approved in Computer Science.

So, why I'm tired?
Due to ENEM, private schools are tough in our last year. After all, they want good results to attract more students. I have, in addition to regular morning classes (7am to 12.50pm), afternoon classes on mondays and wednesdays and morning classes on saturdays. Tests are made on tuesdays. Today I was at school from 7am to 12.50pm and from 3am to 5.10pm. This saturday I have to do a big exam that simulates ENEM. My school is part of a education network called COC, with about 450.000 students. Recently, it was acquired by the British company PEARSON.

Today I'm really tired! '¬¬

The last year of high school is very important for every brazilian student who wants to get into a University.  At the end of the year, we have to do the most important exam, the ENEM.  It's a national exam that opens the doors to Universities.  ENEM has 180 questions plus an essay.  We have two days to complete it, four and a half hours on the first day, plus one hour on the second day (when the essay is due). Courses in Engineering, Medicine and Law are the most (concurred??) common. I hope to be approved in Computer Science.

So, why am I tired?

Due to ENEM, private schools are tough in our last year.  After all, they want good results to attract more students.  I have, in addition to regular morning classes (7am to 12.50pm), afternoon classes on Mondays and Wednesdays and morning classes on Saturdays.  Tests are made on Tuesdays.  Today, I was at school from 7am to 12.50pm and from 3pm to 5.10pm.  This Saturday I have to do a big exam that simulates ENEM.  My school is part of an education network called COC, with about 450,000 students.  Recently, it was acquired by the British company PEARSON. better -> COC was recently acquired by PEARSON, a British company.

Your English is excellent, Douglas!  You are an amazing student.